STUDENT ADMISSION CHECKLIST (for private individuals, company students should have a package with requirements from Jeff)
- Complete the Registration Packet (found under the Program tab above)
- Complete the Payment and Acknowledgement Form (found under the Program tab above)
Indicate your form of payment. This completed form and guarantee of payment must be completed in order to be officially enrolled in program.
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
A copy of official MVR is required by the first day of class. The MVR provides verification the student has held an operator’s license for a minimum of one year. A copy of MVR can be obtained by visiting www.in.gov/bmv.
- CDL Permit – Class A or Class B Permit Required
Students are required to have their CDL Learner’s Permit prior to starting class. Students are required to have three assessments for Class A (General Knowledge, Air Brakes, and Combination), which can be completed at any Indiana BMV. Class B requirements are General Knowledge and Air Brakes. You may also want to add any endorsements such as tanker, doubles & triples, or hazardous materials depending upon the type of trucking you want to do. (These additional endorsements are NOT required.) The following resources can be used to study for the assessment:
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 18 years of age
- DOT Physical Completed (prior to class)
- Read, Write, and Speak English