Why Indiana CDL Training Center?
- Indiana CDL Training Center began training students in 2017 to obtain their CDL. We have the experience needed for success!
- Our success rates are great! Our students pass their Indiana CDL skills exam on their first try at better than 85% for Class A and 100% for Class B.
- Our instructors personalize training to meet the needs of every student who works with us. We don’t do cookie-cutter training. We adapt and innovate for our students’ success.
- We offer onsite training to companies: Class A, Class B, Hazmat, as well as: pretrip only, quarterly safety meetings, driver retraining, human trafficking and more. Our team can tailor a training to your specifications. Our instructors have years of driving and adult education experience and know how to make training engaging and informative.
- For private individuals: we have a one week training for Class B licensing or upgrades from a B to an A and a 2 week training for Class A for students with no experience.
- For Jackson, Jennings, Bartholomew, and Scott county high schools: we offer a spring semester training course for students. This course combines both theory and hands on practice allowing participants to obtain their permit, develop the skills needed, and finish their high school years with a Class A CDL allowing them to move from high school right into a rewarding career! Please note: this is a course arranged through the school system. If your school system doesn’t yet offer it, please contact your principal, academic counselor, or superintendent.
Must have held driver’s license for at least 1 year, speak and read English fluently, and pass a DOT physical and drug test